Seamless steel pipe is a kind of hollow cross-section, there is no seam around the long steel. Seamless steel pipe with hollow cross-section, a large number of pipes used to transport fluid, such as the transportation of oil, natural gas, gas, water and certain solid materials such as pipes. Seamless steel and round steel and other solid steel, the same bending strength in the bending, the lighter weight, is an economic section of steel, is widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as oil drill pipe, car drive shaft , Bicycle frames and steel scaffolds used in construction. Seamless steel pipe manufacturing ring parts, can improve material utilization, simplify the manufacturing process, save materials and processing time, such as rolling bearing rings, jackets, etc., has been widely used to manufacture seamless steel pipe.
Seamless steel pipe or a variety of conventional weapons indispensable materials, barrel, barrel, etc. to be seamless steel pipe to manufacture. Seamless steel pipe according to the different cross-sectional shape can be divided into round tube and shaped tube. Because the circle area is the largest under circum- stances of equal length, more fluid can be delivered with a circular tube. In addition, the circular cross-section to withstand internal or external radial pressure, the force is more uniform, so the vast majority of seamless steel pipe is a round tube. However, the tube also has some limitations, such as bending in the plane by the conditions, the tube is not as square, rectangular tube bending strength, a number of farm machinery with skeleton, Gangmu furniture on the common side, rectangular tube.
According to different uses need to have other cross-section shape of the shaped seamless steel pipe.
1. Structure seamless steel pipe (GB / T8162-1999) is used for general structure and mechanical structure seamless steel pipe.
2. seamless steel pipe for fluid transport (GB / T8163-1999) is used to transport water, oil, gas and other fluids in general seamless steel pipe.
3. Low and medium-pressure boiler seamless steel pipe (GB3087-1999) is used to manufacture a variety of low and medium pressure boiler superheated steam pipe, boiling water pipes and locomotive boiler superheated steam pipe, smoke pipe, small pipe and Arch brick with high-quality carbon structural steel hot-rolled and cold drawn (rolling) seamless steel pipe.
4. High-pressure boiler seamless steel pipe (GB5310-1995) is used to manufacture high pressure and above pressure water pipe boiler heating surface with high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel heat-resistant seamless steel pipe.
5. High-pressure seamless steel pipe for fertilizer equipment (GB6479-86) is applicable to the working temperature of -40 ~ 400 ℃, working pressure of 10 ~ 30Ma chemical equipment and piping high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless steel pipe.
6. seamless steel pipe for oil cracking (GB9948-88) is applicable to the oil refinery furnace tubes, heat exchangers and seamless pipe.
7. Seamless steel pipe for geological drilling (YB235-70) is a seamless steel pipe used for core drilling in the geological department. It can be divided into drill pipe, drill collar, core pipe, casing and sediment pipe etc.
8. seamless steel pipe for diamond core drilling (GB3423-82) is used for diamond core drilling of the drill pipe, core rod, casing seamless steel pipe.
9. Oil drilling pipe (YB528-65) is used for oil drilling both ends of the thickening or thickening of seamless steel pipe. Seamless tube sub-car wire and not car wire two, car thread tube connection with the joint, not the wire with the butt welding method and tool joints.
10. Seamless carbon steel pipe (GB5213-85) is the manufacture of ships Class I pressure pipe, Ⅱ pressure pipe, boiler and superheater with seamless carbon steel pipe. Seamless carbon steel pipe wall temperature does not exceed 450 ℃, seamless steel pipe operating temperature of more than 450 ℃.
11. seamless Steel Tube for Automotive Axle Bushings (GB3088-82) is a hot-rolled seamless steel tube with high quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel for automobile shaft axle casing and axle axle housing axle tube.
12. Diesel engine with high-pressure tubing (GB3093-86) is the manufacture of diesel injection system for high-pressure cold drawn seamless steel pipe.
13. Hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder with precision seamless steel pipe diameter (GB8713-88) is the manufacture of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder with precision diameter diameter cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel pipe.
14. Cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel pipe (GB3639-83) is used for mechanical structure, hydraulic equipment, high dimensional accuracy and good surface finish cold drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel pipe. Precision seamless steel pipe manufacturing machinery or hydraulic equipment, can greatly save machining time, improve material utilization, while helping to improve product quality.
15. Structure stainless steel seamless pipe (GB / T14975-1994) is widely used in chemical, petroleum, textile, medical, food, machinery and other industries corrosion-resistant pipes and structural parts and parts made of stainless steel heat Rolling (extrusion, expansion) and cold drawing (rolling) seamless steel pipe.
16. seamless steel pipe for fluid transportation (GB / T14976-1994) is a hot-rolled (extruded, expanded) and cold drawn seamless steel pipe made of stainless steel for conveying fluids.
17. Shaped seamless Steel Tube is a general term for seamless steel tubes other than round tubes.
Seamless steel pipe according to the different shape and size can be divided into different thickness seamless steel pipe (code-D), ranging from different thickness seamless steel pipe (code-named BD), variable diameter seamless Seam steel pipe (code-named BJ). Shaped seamless steel pipe is widely used in a variety of structural parts, tools and mechanical parts. Compared with the tube, shaped pipe generally have a larger moment of inertia and section modulus, a greater bending and torsion resistance, can greatly reduce the weight of the structure, saving steel.
Source: Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited (www.yaang.com)