The classification of steel pipe
1, according to the production method of classification
(1) seamless pipe, hot rolled, cold rolled tube, cold drawn tube, extrusion tube, pipe jacking welded pipe (2) (a) according to the technological points – arc welding pipe, electric resistance welding (high frequency and low frequency) and gas welding tube, furnace welding pipe (b) according to the weld points – straight seam welded pipe, spiral welded pipe.
2, according to the cross section shape classification
(1) simple section steel tube, round steel pipes, square steel tube, oval tube, triangular steel, hexagonal steel tube, the diamond steel pipe, octagon steel pipes, semicircle round steel, the other (2) complex cross section steel tube – not equilateral hexagon steel tube, five disc plum blossom shaped steel tube, double convex tube and double concave steel tube, melon seeds shaped steel tube, conical steel pipe, corrugated pipe, casing pipe and other
3, according to the classification of wall thickness, thin-walled steel tube ⒑
4, according to use classification – pipe with steel tube, thermal technology equipment in steel, and machinery industry with a steel tube, petroleum, geological drilling in steel, container steel pipes, and chemical industry with a steel pipe, steel pipe, and other special purposes
Second, the seamless steel tube.
Is a hollow section, no seams around the strip steel. Steel pipe has a hollow section, a large number of used for conveying fluid pipe, such as oil, natural gas, coal gas, water and some solid materials, such as pipelines. Compared to the steel pipe and round steel solid steel bending torsional strength phase at the same time, the weight is lighter, is a kind of economic cross section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural and mechanical parts, such as petroleum drill pipe, auto transmission shaft, bicycle frame and construction of steel scaffolding is used. With steel pipe manufacturing annular parts, can improve material utilization, simplifying the manufacturing process, material saving and processing time, such as rolling bearing ring, jack sets, at present has been widely made from steel pipe. Steel pipe or all kinds of conventional weapons indispensable materials, gun, gun barrel to steel pipe manufacturing. Steel pipe according to the cross-sectional area in the shape of different can be divided into circular tube and special pipe. Due to the equal conditions, the circumference circle area is the largest, with circular tube can deliver more fluid. In addition, the circle cross section under radial pressure, the internal or external stress is relatively uniform, therefore, the vast majority of steel tube is round tube. But, pipe also has some limitations, such as in the plane bending condition, the pipe is not square, rectangular tube bending strength is big, some agricultural machinery and skeleton, rectangular tube, steel wood furniture is commonly used. According to the different USES also needs to have other cross section shape of profiled steel pipe.
1. The structure with seamless steel tube (gb/t8162-1999) is used for general structure and the mechanical structure of seamless steel tube.
2. Fluid with seamless steel tube transmission (gb/t8163-1999) is used for conveying water, oil, gas and other fluid general seamless steel tube.
3. Low medium pressure boiler seamless steel tube (gb3087-1999) is used in the manufacture of various structural low intermediate pressure boiler superheated steam pipe, water pipe and locomotive boiler superheated steam pipe, pipes, small pipe and arch brick works of high quality carbon structural steel hot rolling and cold drawing (rolling) seamless steel tube.
4. High pressure boiler seamless steel tube (gb5310-1995) is used in the manufacture of high pressure and over pressure water tube boiler heating surface quality carbon steel, alloy steel and heat resistant stainless steel seamless steel tube.
5. Fertilizer equipment with high-pressure seamless steel tube (gb6479-86) is applicable to the working temperature for – 40 ~ 400 ℃, the working pressure of 10 ~ 30 ma chemical equipment and pipeline of high quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless steel tube.
6. Seamless steel tube used in oil cracking (gb9948-88) is suitable for oil refinery furnace tube, heat exchangers and pipe seamless steel pipe.
7. Geological drilling with steel tube (yb235-70) is for the use of geological departments the core drilling of steel pipe, according to the purpose can be divided into the drill pipe, drill collar, core pipe, casing and precipitation, etc.
8. Diamond core drilling with seamless steel tube (gb3423-82) is used for diamond core drill pipe, core rod, casing of seamless steel tube.
9. The oil drill pipe (yb528-65) is used in oil drilling at both ends of seamless steel tube with thick or external upset. Pole points two car and car silk, silk work joint connection, no car work butt welding method and the tool joint connection.
10. Ship with carbon steel seamless steel tube (gb5213-85) is the manufacturing of ship class I pressure piping, ii grade pressure piping and boilers and overheating for carbon steel seamless steel tube. Carbon steel seamless steel tube wall temperature does not exceed 450 ℃, the alloy steel seamless steel tube wall temperature over 450 ℃.
11. Automobile axle works seamless steel tube (gb3088-82) is the manufacturing automotive axle tube and shell shaft drive axle bridge works of high quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel hot-rolled seamless steel tube.
12. The diesel engine with high-pressure tubing (gb3093-86) is a manufacturer of diesel injection system high pressure work cold drawn seamless steel tube.
13. The hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder with precision inner diameter seamless steel tube (gb8713-88) is used in manufacture of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder is precision cold drawn or cold rolled precision seamless steel tube diameter.
14. Cold drawn or cold rolled precision seamless steel tube (gb3639-83) is used in the mechanical structure, hydraulic equipment of high dimensional accuracy and surface finish good cold drawn or cold rolled precision seamless steel tube. Choose precision seamless steel tube manufacturing mechanical structure or hydraulic equipment, etc., can greatly save the machining time, improve material utilization, at the same time to improve the quality of the product.
15. Structure with stainless steel seamless steel tube (gb/t14975-1994) is widely used in chemical industry, petroleum, textile, medical, food, machinery and other industrial corrosion of pipeline and components and parts are made of stainless steel hot rolling (crowded, expanding) and cold drawing (rolling) seamless steel tube.
16. The fluid conveying stainless steel seamless steel tube (gb/t14976-1994) is used for conveying fluid made of stainless steel hot rolling (crowded, expanding) and cold drawing (rolling) seamless steel tube.
17. Heterotypic seamless steel tube is in addition to the outside of the pipe cross section shape of the floorboard of the seamless steel tube. According to the size of steel pipe cross section shape is different and can be divided into such as wall thickness seamless steel tube (code-named d), ranging from wall thickness seamless steel tube (code-named bd), variable diameter seamless steel tube (code-named bj). Alien seamless steel tube is widely used in all kinds of parts, tools and machinery parts. Compared with those of circular tube section tube usually have large moment of inertia and section modulus, have bigger bending torsional capacity, can greatly reduce the structure weight, save steel.
Third, welded steel pipe
Welded steel pipe and welded pipe, is to use steel plate or steel strip after crimp molding made of welded steel pipe. Welded steel pipe production technology is simple, high production efficiency, varieties, specifications, less equipment investment, but the general strength is lower than the seamless steel tube. Since the 1930 s, with the rapid development of high quality strip steel rolling production and the progress of welding and inspection technology, constantly improve the weld quality, increasing varieties of welded steel pipe specifications, and in the field of more and more instead of seamless steel tube. In the form of welded steel pipe according to the weld seam welded pipe and spiral welded pipe.
Straight seam welded pipe production technology is simple, high production efficiency, low cost, rapid development. The strength of the spiral welded pipe is generally higher than straight seam welded pipe, use a narrow billet production of larger diameter welded pipe, you can also use the same width of billet in the production of different pipe diameter welded pipe. But compared with the same length of straight seam pipe, weld length by 30 ~ 100%, and the production speed is low. As a result, a small diameter welded pipe are mostly with straight seam welding, large diameter welded pipe for the most part adopts spiral welded.
1. The low pressure fluid conveying in welded steel pipe (gb/t3092-1993), also known as general welded pipe, commonly known as the clarinet. Is used to transport oil, gas, air, water and heating steam and other general low pressure fluid and other purposes of welded steel pipe. Steel tube wall thickness is divided into ordinary steel pipe and increasing pipe; To take over the side form is divided into without thread steel pipe (light pipe) and take rebar. Of the specifications of the steel tube with a nominal diameter (mm), nominal diameter is the inner diameter of approximation. Traditionally used in said, such as 1 1/2. Low pressure fluid conveying in welded steel pipe in addition to directly used for conveying fluid, also used as a low voltage large amounts of fluid conveying with galvanized welded steel pipe.
2. Low pressure fluid conveying with galvanized welded steel pipe (gb/t3091-1993), also known as galvanized welded steel pipe, commonly known as the white tube. Is used to transport oil, gas, air, water and heating steam, warm water generally low pressure fluid or other purposes such as hot dip galvanized welded butt weld or welding steel pipe. Steel tube wall thickness is divided into ordinary galvanized steel pipe and thickening of galvanized steel pipe; To take over the side form is divided into without thread galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe with screws. Of the specifications of the steel tube with a nominal diameter (mm), nominal diameter is the inner diameter of approximation. Traditionally used in said, such as 1 1/2.
3. The ordinary carbon steel wire casing (gb3640-88) is an industrial and civil construction and installation of machinery and equipment, such as electrical installation of the steel tube is used to protect the wire.
4. The straight seam welded steel pipe (yb242-63) is the weld and the steel tube parallel to the longitudinal steel pipe. Usually divided into metric welded steel pipe, welded thin-wall tube, transformer cooling pipe and so on.
5. Confined fluid conveying with spiral seam submerged arc welding steel pipe (sy5036-83) is a hot rolled steel coil tube billet, often spiral shape, with double-sided submerged arc welding method, welding, spiral seam steel pipe used for pressurized fluid conveying. Steel tube confined ability, good welding performance, through strict scientific inspection and testing, the use of safe and reliable. Steel pipe diameter is big, high transmission efficiency, and can save laying pipelines. Mainly used for conveying oil, natural gas pipeline.
6. Confined fluid conveying with high frequency welding steel pipe spiral seam (sy5038-83) is a hot rolled steel coil tube billet, often spiral forming temperature, using high-frequency welded lap welding method, used in pressurized fluid conveying spiral seam high frequency welding steel pipe. Steel tube confined ability, good plasticity, easy to welding and processing molding; After all kinds of strict and scientific inspection and testing, the use of safe and reliable steel pipe diameter is big, high transmission efficiency, and laying pipelines of investment can be saved. It is mainly used for laying of pipeline transport oil, gas, etc.
7. General low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam submerged arc welding steel pipe (sy5037-83) is a hot rolled steel coil tube billet, often temperature spiral forming, the double automatic submerged arc welding or one side welding into legal system for water, gas, air and steam general low-pressure fluid conveying with submerged arc welding steel pipe.
8. General low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high frequency welded steel pipe (sy5039-83) is a hot rolled steel coil tube billet, often spiral forming temperature, using high-frequency lap welding welding for general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high frequency welding steel pipe.
9. The pile with spiral weld pipe (sy5040-83) is a hot rolled steel coil tube billet, often spiral shape, made of double-sided submerged arc welding or high frequency welding, used in civil construction structure, port, bridge foundation pile with steel pipe.
Source: China Steel Pipe Manufacturer – Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited (www.yaang.com)